Monday, July 28, 2008

Au Revoir Mooster

And so the latest 'Summer of Cousin Love' has come to end. Mooster left us this morning to head back home.

She was serenaded by three moping dogs, two crying boys, and an angry princess who wouldn't budge from the couch to say a proper goodbye.

We couldn't get her to love stinky cheese while she was here but I do hope we succeeded in brainwash her enough to finally start calling 'soccer' by it's proper name.

If anyone wants to really torture her when she's back, just pop in Alicia Keys' "As I Am" or Sugarland's "Twice the Speed of Life" and hit repeat on songs 6, 1 and 2, respectively. She'll love you for it. I promise.

Mooster was also given a parting gift from Typhon, Anouk and Abaka: a harness.

Poor Snickers.


She has no idea what's coming her way.

Now, it's time for me to actually try and clean up the room she and The Princess shared for the last three weeks before the next guests arrive at the Birth Control B&B. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Diane said...

I am sure she was not anxious to go. Thanks so much for taking her in. Can't wait to return the favor when your kids get working on their American. I am off to Target to pick up the Sugarland CD before I head to Dulles.

Sue said...

Don't you worry...there's plenty more where that one came from :-)
See you soon!!!!

Mooster said...

misss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!