Monday, December 24, 2007

'Twas the Night Before Christmas...

And I've got three happy husky dogs outside.

Don't panic. We haven't gone nuts and adopted another one. We're dog sitting for some friends over the holidays so Abaca is with us for Christmas. She and Anouk have been playing all afternoon. Non-stop. Typhon is enjoying this time 'off' from being Anouk's favourite chew toy. They are so fun to watch. Of course, we have absolutely no grass left in the garden at this point. Let's hope it snows soon!

Mini-Husband has been asking since 5pm if he can go to bed yet. Someone excited about Santa coming?

I'm gearing up for our annual tradition of foie gras and champers as Hubster and I wrap all the presents. I love this time with Hubster. He mocks my poor wrapping abilities and I remind him that he's only getting a lump of coal if he continues to misbehave.

'Tis the night before Christmas and all is as it should be.

No comments: