Monday, January 4, 2010

Snow

The holidays are over. Everyone is back to school and I'm frightened of the amount of stuff I need to do in the house today. Piles of clothes to put away, new toys to find places for, a Christmas tree to take down, a kitchen that looks like a tornado hit it.

And it snowed last night. A lot.

Which means, I so am not motivated to do anything in the house today. I want to go take those silly huskies and go fall of the back of my sled. I want to go get a cold red nose as I cover myself in dog fur and icicles...

But at the moment, Rosebud is crying and my house waits.

Wait for me, snow. Wait for me!

3 comments:

Jenimal said...

can you take the dogs out tonight after hubster gets home????

Dancers said...

seize the moment Karen the other things will either get done or not - who cares xxxxxx

Dig said...

Ah, Penny. Another reason why I love you.