Friday, March 19, 2010

Tying Up Loose Ends

Let's see...updates:

*Package from hell: finally arrived thanks to the father of one of Bubba-Love's classmates who just happened to have an appointment right next door to the shittiest delivery company in France. Thank you, Pasqual!

*Bateau de route: We've found one. Over 600 kilometers away. All said and done, we should be picking it up next weekend. Cross your fingers.

*Transcripts: Grade school ones are on the way. I'm still seething over this whole thing, by the way. I find it nuts that once you are an American citizen you have to prove that you lived in America. Don't we just give that citizenship to anyone born in the country? Why then do I have to prove anything else? Grumble, grumble...

*Weekend Plans: Big match, France vs England in the Six Nations Rugby Tournament. We're heading over to French Me's to watch the game and I'm just hoping Hubster and French Me's Husband remain calm, cool, and collected through out the evening. Right.

*Dog cart has finally been repaired (thank you Musher Boy) so I'm hoping to get the 'team' out for a bit on Saturday. Right after Hubster and I sand down all the beams in the attic. Thank God we are going to French Me's that night or the tribe would end up eating pasta and dust for dinner.

*Oh, and Sunday, I'm going to drag this corpse of mine out for a 15K trail race. What the hell am I thinking? Need to make sure I got enough bags of frozen peas in the freezer. My knees and hips are going to need them.

So, there you are. All the news that's fit to print.

What's going on in your world?

3 comments:

Diane said...

Hanging out in the sun, Watching some lax games. Not doing anything productive!

kissmekaty said...

Yesterday, it was 60, put cement in first three fence posts that were dug out in late November! Supposed to rain today changing to snow. My back is killing me, sounds like a good idea to spend the day in bed!!! xoxoxoxoxo

Kitty said...

How are your grade school transcripts "on the way"??? Sr. Catherine???