Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What the Princess Wrote

We have a chart board in our house where, from time to time (aka when I remember,) I list out the chores that the kids need to do. Simple things really, like get dressed, do homework, or clean their room.

The other day, The Princess decided that the board needed to be updated. Granted her spelling is horrible, but you gotta love that brain. (Bonus points to you out there that actually can translate her spelling! Go on, sound it out. It's worth it.)


Especially interesting is her asking Bubba-Love not to throw toys, bearing in mind that he proceeded to push her into a stone wall yesterday that resulted in 4 stitches around her beautiful ear. I think we can safely say he didn't earn any bon-bons for that one.

6 comments:

magali said...

Ok, I give up, I just can't understand what she wrote, so you'll have to translate for me ;-)

Sue said...

Is that really direction to Leah to not bite your breast????

Stephanie said...

See, Princess will keep the house organized and running smoothly while you and LEah bond. :) No worries, right? Has she figured out a punishment system yet? Can't wait to hear about that!

keb623 said...

I like that she put the year of everyone's birth up there. Details, details...

RHB said...

I love it! Especially her chore for Leah!

Diane said...

I will be laughing about this one for far longer then I have ever laughed about anything!!!!