Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A word about the dogs

Today as I was bouncing around on my bike, staring at four ears, perked up and two tails, curled in the perfect, "happy tail," I got the addiction all over again. Watching Typhon's long beautiful stride and Anouk's short sprinter steps, the hodge podge of my team was soul enriching. Of course, we are not fast, we are not organized, and we are definately not pretty to watch. But we are pretty hysterical!

We'll get there. Where ever "there" is, eventually!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Love the blog! I'm so glad I can have this to read about what's going on in your world. Very intimidating though...you are such a good writer!

By the way, check out gluten-free girl's blog - google her to find it. But beware - she's a professional writer. Very interesting though.

If you keep up your blog, I'll keep up mine. Okay? Deal.

Dig said...

Deal.

You rock, btw. XOXO

ckweirath said...

I love that I can keep up with you both this way, especially you, Karen. I feel like such a slacker - No blog for me. Maybe someday I'll get on board. I'm impressed I'm posting something. :)

ellenstew said...

Hey MU chicks! I love that Karen and Kelly have started your blogs, it is great to know what is going on with your lives. I might be with Chris on this one, maybe I will catch up someday.

Miss you all!
Ellen