Sunday, July 29, 2007

The little helper

Still feeling a bit under the weather. Living for each four hour interval so that I can take more ibuprofen. Good thing our doctor friend gave me some antibiotics last night. Between those and the Advil, I'm hoping to feel better soon.

Jack has been wonderful today. He's decided to help me as much as he can. First thing he did was to play with Will when he had woken up. Jack noticed that Will's nappy was wet so he went ahead and changed it for me. Bless him. He even got in on right and everything.

I think I need to go lie down for a bit. My head is spinning like a whirling dervish. And yet again, wine is not to blame...

1 comment:

kissmekaty said...

Landed at Dave's Pubb Saturday night at 10:30pm. 14 hours in a car!! Why does Oregon still only have speed limit 55??? What the .... ?! Mom went on to the hotel and I stumbled in about 8:30 Sunday morning! As far as Mom knows, we stayed in Alicia's trailer parked across the street. ;) Staying in Driggs for a couple of days. LIFE is too funny!!! xoxoxo Katy