Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Favourite Picture from My Favourite Day


I look at this picture and can't help but smile. We look so young. And Luna actually looks clean. And the one nice thing about having had to buy a tent as a wedding dress is at least I know I should always be able to fit in the thing.

Here we are. Eight years on.

Just more dog fur and plastic toys than we could have ever have imagined.

Still love this man, that dog who's in the stars, and this crazy life we live.

Thank you, Hubster.

9 comments:

magali said...

Beautiful picture :-)

Happy Anniversary

Sue said...

It was a wonderful day! Congrats on the anniversary! Love to you both!

Andrea said...

Luna is adorable! You guys look great, too. I love the Nordic breeds. I have a 4 year old Alaskan Malamute, named Sitka. He is a therapy dog. I also have a 7 year old Samoyed who is also a therapy dog and two little dogs. Our house is definitely full of dog hair even though we vacuum daily. BTW: Sitka has a blog where he talks about dog therapy and other things if you would like to check it out. http://andrealuvsallgodscreatures.blogspot.com

Blessings and Happy Anniversary,
andrea

Kitty said...

Congratulations on the 8th anniversary of a wonderful, magic day!

Kirsten said...

Happy Anniversary!

kissmekaty said...

Wish I was there to hug you both! Congrats! oxxoxoxo

Diane said...

Can you even believe it has been eight years aleady! It seems just like yesterday that I missed the whole thing taking my noisy 18 month old out. Time sure does fly when you love what you are living. Love to you, Dave and the gang, on this celebration of the official beginning.

Jenimal said...

I love the fact that your favorite wedding photo.. has your dog in it too.. and that you are both paying more attention to the dog than each other ;)

Sonya @ Under the Desert Sky said...

Dig, that's a beautiful photo! And of course, you'd have your furry family member in the picture, too!

And happy belated anniversary, by the way!

Windy